The fabric of JOHN n TREE is certified 100% organic cotton and it is did not use any chemical or dye. It only uses yarns and fabrics certified by TDA (Texas Department of Agriculture) in U.S.A and SKAL, GOTS, Organic Exchange standard from Europe. The organic fabric of JOHN n TREE is a fabric made eco-friendly by using natural fertilizer, which did not use chemical fertilizer for more than three years. JOHN n TREE preserved the unique original color of organic cotton. Tree encourages organic life to protect the nature and health of your family and by supplying organic products, we realize our company value. How to manage Hand-wash with warm water about 30 degrees. For machine wash, keep the water temperature below 40. Do not boil. (It may shrink by high temperature as it was not chemically treated. Use mild detergent or non-fluorescent detergent. Use special detergent for baby clothes. Do not use chlorine or oxygen bleach.
Features & Highlights
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Chemistry and dye-free pillow for all seasons
- Eco-Friendly Mittens and Socks
- We are making the items with mother-heart one by one knit.
- We use only certified organic cotton, grown using sustainable farming practices that maintain and replenish soil fertility without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers.
|Manufacturer:||made in korea|
|Brand:||Mittens and Booties|
|Publisher:||made in korea|
|Studio:||made in korea|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mittens and Booties, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.